Gaming while Dave is Away

For topics relating to tabletop and video games that are not D&D.
Joe

Gaming while Dave is Away

Post by Joe » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:11 pm

We talked briefly about this before we left for the evening, wanted to collect opinions to see if folks want to get together and do something, or catch up on laundry instead.

Jordan

Re: Gaming while Dave is Away

Post by Jordan » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm currently open, and have a number of good game options. Figuring out a location and deciding if we're using the standard timeslot or adding/subtracting some time would be the big questions for me.

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:44 pm

I can make time pretty much at any point on Sunday, the only thing I generally do is some combination of cook, clean, drink beer, play video games, and watch football.

If you were interested in doing the 5th Ed thing, it's possible we could get that rolling a bit and roll Dave in when he returns too.

Jordan

Post by Jordan » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:34 pm

So, we've got a couple days to decide if we want to do this. The most important thing to decide is a location. What we actually do is something we can leave relatively up in the air as long as we have options, and it sounds like most of us are flexible with regards to the time, but we simply can't do this without a place to meet. I'm okay either way, so this is mostly just pointing out the organizational issues.

If people are able to make it to the Friendship Heights metro, or the area around there, I can offer my place as a gaming option on Sunday. I'm about a five minute drive/fifteen minute walk from the metro and could pick people up, or you could just drive over (e-mail me for the address). I know other places were offered as well, but we need to decide on one and have some details about how to get there.

Hedge

Post by Hedge » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:58 pm

I can host this weekend